- Operator - PC Sp. z o.o., 60-259 Poznan, Chociszewskiego 48 A/3, VAT Reg.No. (NIP): PL 779-241-48-95, Commercial register (KRS) 0000470377.
- User - a person with full legal capacity or economic operator.
- System – the mobile app Camcarder, cooperating with web-based system that allows User to execute payment services based on payment card data stored in System / CAMCARDER mobile app.
- Card / payment card – payment instrument issued by a bank under the auspices of payment organizations, whose authorized holder is the User, through which it is possible to carry out payment transactions over the Internet.
- Registration – establishment of User’s account associated with the mobile device and its activation.
- Authorization – User’s consent to paste Card data in the form or storage card data in the system / mobile application.
- Payment - transfer of an item of value from one party to another in exchange for the provision of goods, services or both, or to fulfill a legal obligation (excluding Operator).
- Provision of the service for individual User is free of charge. In the case of business accounts (Premium) it will be charged subscription fee in accordance with the table available at www.camcarder.pl.
- Operator is not responsible for the impossibility to perform transactions using System.
- Camcarder system can be used only by registered Users with Personal and Premium accounts. User registers its account at www.panel.camcarder.pl. The data necessary to register: Username, Email, Password and IMEI number of device on which the service is installed.
- User is identified via the website and mobile application based on username or individual name of a mobile device (IMEI).
USE OF SERVICE
- To start using the service, User needs to download an individual app from the Google Play Store / the App Store. Next step is Authorization process through a web panel. After completion Authorization and optional configuration the service can be used. In the case of using Premium accounts, User need to purchase a subscription through the available payment methods. Then configures the account, assigns the URL address where the service will be run and generates Java Script code to paste - start the service within website, mobile application which User has the right to use / owns it.
- It is impossible to use multiple accounts on the basis of the same payment card data / credit card. The unique card number should be assigned to one account.
- Premium account User can have multiple accounts for many of its services, but never the same.
- User defines the PIN number to confirm pasted card data. The PIN is stored in the app and system along with other User’s data.
- When User scans the card, the card data is being saved without CVV / CVC number (the system never asks for it). The card’s data can be edited, locked, deleted at any time.
- The Camcarder app works as a separate background process, hence it is called, the card’s data is collected immediately.
- After entering a website or an online store that uses the Camcarder serivce, User presses the "Pay with Camcarder" button, then User sees the form asking for Username / optional PIN. If User provides the correct data, card's data is automatically pasted into the form. The rest of the payment process is dependent on payment providers / banks without involvement of Camcarder. Once System is configured properly, the service also allows for quick pasting data card that is stored in the device memory. It should be noted that System allows User to specify „default” cards in the Card Management service.
- The app has the protection system against interception of data entered by third parties and numerous security solutions based on the standards and regulations for cards storage.
- For information on the status of services / history of actions, User should log in to its account via the Internet at http://panel.camcarder.pl
- Premium account User after logging in to its account receives detailed information and statistics on operations and services within its websites and mobile apps.
- User before making card scanning proces via the app, should review its payment card, which involves checking:
- whether the payment card’s embossed letters and numbers are placed in a line and they are not moved relative to each other;
- User can unregister from System by selecting the appropriate option in the Camcarder management panel.
- User can remove the card's data from both the System and the mobile app at any time. The data are deleted as a whole and are not stored in any form.
- User agrees not share its mobile device with active Camcarder service with others. In case of loss, theft, misappropriation or unauthorized use of User’s mobile device, User should immediately block the service in the management panel.
- Termination of the agreement for the provision of services listed in this Regulations between Operator and the User shall cease and the impossibility of using these services, followed by:
- Deregistration and liquidation of User’s account;
- Violations of the relevant provisions of Regulations or repeated breaches any of the provisions of Regulations;
- Operator is not responsible for the consequences of using the service in a manner contrary to Regulations.
- Administrator of the personal data of Uers registered in System is PC Sp. z o.o. – the Operator of the service.
- consents to the processing of its personal data by the Operator to the extent necessary to provide Camcarder service.
- consents to the transfer of data necessary to provide the service to the Operator’s partners.
- Personal shall be processed in accordance with the scope of the consent given by the User and the requirements of Polish law, especially the act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (unified text: Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926 as amended) and the act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204).
- On the basis of the Law on Personal Data Protection, any person entrusting its personal data to administrator has the right to access to its personal data, rectification, the right to obtain information on the purpose, scope and manner of processing personal data, the right to lodge a written reasoned request to cease further processing of personal data as well as object to the further processing of personal data for marketing purposes.
- Users' personal data are processed by in order to properly perform the services described in Regulations. User agrees to transmit messages and technical information necessary for the proper performance of Camcarder service.
- User is obliged to lodge a complaint immediately after an objectionable event.
- If User finds irregularities in functioning of the service undertakes to report this to Operator. Irregularities found should be sent / reported no later than 7 days after finding irregularities in its working.
- A subject of the complaint may be a service performed by Operator that is contrary to this Regulations.
- Operator shall consider submitted complaints immediately after receiving, no later than 30 days from the date of receipt.
- Complaints must be reported to Operator via e-mail sent to the following address: email@example.com.
- Responses to lodged complaints are sent via e-mail to sender's address.
- Camcarder service contains content protected by copyright, industrial property and intangible assets protected by intellectual property rights. None of these contents, in particular text, graphics, trademarks, logos, icons, images, databases, application files may not be reproduced or distributed in any form or by any means without prior authorization. User agrees to use the Service solely for its own use.
- Operator because of possible damage to the interests of third parties reserves the right to refuse activation of User account in exceptional situations. Such a refusal does not require justification.
- Operator is not responsible for non-performance or improper performance of obligations under this Rules, unless the failure to or improper performance of obligations is caused by circumstances which Operator has no impact in spite of all due diligence (force majeure). In the case of force majeure execution the service will be suspended for a equal period of time.
- Operator is not responsible for any damages incurred by User as a result of an action or downtime of system due to reasons beyond.
- In the case of non-payment of premium subscription within the time limit, User is informed about blocking its account via e-mail message before its blocked, and if this is not possible - immediately after the blocking.
- Premium User account may terminate the agreement with immediate effect at any time. Condition for the removal of the account is non-payment of subscription fees including any arrears / accrued statutory interest in case of delays in payment.
- Operator is not a party or is not covered by the legal consequences of legal actions in any way that Users take amongst themselves.
- User declares that he / she has read Regulations and accepts its contents at the time of registration.
- All disputes arising under this agreement which cannot be solved by mutual agreement, shall be solved in the local court.